Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Celebrate!

Two things happened today that were awesome. First, I got the most amazing text message from a former student. It made my life. Years down the road what I teach my students actually DOES stick with them. Here is part of what was said....

"the life/school lessons I have learned from you throughout the 6 years of knowing you...the stuff you said where I used to be like "Oh...Miss K"...is like now...damn she was right!! All this time and not only do I apply it to my life but the kids I teach (he teaches Tae Twan Do and also competes and a very high level in it himself).

"You need to realize that you are an outstanding teacher and overall amazing human being...you forever and always will touch and make a difference in people's lives, especially your students. I am very blessed to have had you not only as a teacher but somone in my life I feel comfortable just talking to when I need someone to talk to."

It is funny that I just wrote that courageous patience blog and a few days later I got this amazing message that really confirms it all. and now...I'm crying again.

Second, I got a huge PR on my handstand walking. I screamed. I danced. Then I did a WOD.

Days like this I gotta say.... I love life!! Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment